Green little witch Amigurumi
A magical creature has joined my Amigurumi family: An apple green little witch with a Ponyo (Amazon link) face expression. ♡ The pattern base of my little witch is Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen’s »Pink Little Lady«. A great pattern to customize! While browsing through the projects linked to it you will see a lot of customized pink little ladies.
- Pink Little Lady – amigurumi by Sayjai Thawornsupacharoen
- Halloween Witch Hat Ornament by Lion Brand Yarn
- Schachenmayr Catania Grande (Amazon link) in Apfel (Lime), Schwarz (Black), Clematis (Orchid) and Vanille (Yellow)
- Woll Butt Lisa in Flieder (Light Purple)
- Yarn needle
- Fibre fill (Amazon link)
- 1 pair of colored safety eyes
I’ve modified the sleeves to get them look puffed and instead of the bunny ears the witch was asking for a befitting witch hat. The belt is simply made by chains. For the witch hat I’ve been using a Lion Brand Yarn pattern.